Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and are enjoying the new year. I have just returned from Central Queensland where I spent two weeks lying on the couch, reading books, watching cricket and eating, eating, eating.

Here a few images to share the Christmas joy.



My Mum's Christmas cake.



One of my favourite fruits and a reason why I just love this time of year.



The cheap and easy gift of choice this year it seems. I was literally drowning in Cadbury boxes. Not that I was complaining. The turkish delights disappeared in short order. The rest took a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to A Cracking Good Egg by Email
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet