back again and meme
Well here I am back again. A big thanks to everyone who left me such kind get well messages. You are all such lovely people.
So I am slowly getting back into the swing of things again. I thought I would start off by answering a meme that I was tagged for ages and ages ago by Dharm at Dad-Baker Chef. Thanks for the tag Dharm and a million apologies for taking so long.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
This is a tricky one. I have a middle name, but I only admit to it under the duress of officialdom.
So I decided to go with Option B and use a fictional name. But which one? I don't really have a preference. To solve this dilemma I turned on the TV and waited for the first female name to pop up. The lucky winner was – Nadine, as in Nadine Garner who is currently starring in City Homicide. It's as good a name as any other and I like her a lot. I was a fan of the Henderson Kids way, way, way back when. Whatever happened to Alex Papps or another little known star of that show Kylie Minogue? Hmmmm.
So here we go.
N is for nougat. One of my favourite lollies and something that I have never been able to successfully make for myself. I just buy tons of the stuff.
A is for Antartica, a place that I would dearly love to visit. If only I was a squillionaire.
D is for dagwood dogs – for non-Australians that's a deep fried thickly battered sausage on a stick dipped in tomato sauce. It was a once a year childhood treat during the family visit to the local show. When I was seven it was heaven on a stick. Now I cannot imagine anything more revolting.
I is for ice cream. I can’t wait for summer. I have a must try recipe list a mile long.
N is for nibbling, which is my favourite way of eating. I love trying little bits of lots of different things, preferably over a long period of time. I am a yum cha devotee.
E is for eating, a favourite past time of mine. As if you didn't know that already.
So I am supposed to tag six people. But I'm not going to. Instead, if you would like to do this meme, please feel free, you are tagged. I'm opening it up to the world.